SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday 1 August 2018

3 Instagramers' Style I love

If like me you get into a style rut every now and then, instagram is a good place for some Fashion inspiration. in the sea of over filtered, highly editorial pictures there a few accounts that are slightly more "real life". So I thought I'd share with you a few of my fav accounts that I always go back to for some style inspiration. 





Images from fashioninflux kept popping up on both my instagram and my facebook for a while before I finally started following her. At first I thought Lydia's style was a little too sexy for me, however her looks are very easy to recreate, everything she wears is affordable and I have definitely taken styling tips from her. Having watched followed her on instagram for a good few months now, watching her stories and youtube, she is a very normal and relatable girls and her "5 ways to wear..." posts are amazing!! 




Anna is another content creator that I followed from afar before actually following her on every social media platform there is. Again what drew me to her was how relatable she is, we are similar ages, newly married and our style choices are basically the same, lots of denim, t-shirts, stripes and of course leopard print! whats not to love? I instantly fell in love with her minimalism style, making capsule clothing cool and making it okay not have a wardrobe bursting at the seams with clothes you never wear!





Laura is from Australia and another Instagramer that I have only been following for a few months. However her cool girl, effortless aesthetic is everything!! She even makes jeans and a jumper cool for gods sake. She is definitely one of my style crushes at the minute and is really making me want to chop my hair off and dye it blonde! (don't worry, i won't really)



So that is just 3 accounts that I adore for their style inspo at the moment. Who are some of your favourites? I'd love to know. 

Post a Comment