SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Our Home


A few months ago, I decided to start a separate Instagram account based solely on home interiors. As someone with a Fashion background and a lover of new trends, it seemed a natural progression to go from obsessing over outfit pictures to beautifully decorated homes. At first I thought it was a bit pointless having two accounts but it soon became overwhelming having everything on one account. On my second account @the_howells_home  I only post pictures of my home and only follow accounts that inspire me, treating my feed as an inspirational magazine/ pinterest board.


To go along side these posts, I will do a series on here going more in depth about each room/ project, starting off with why we bought our house and what made us fall in love with it.

I can't believe it has been two years since we had the keys and moved in to our very first home together. The time really has flown and I much as I feel we are constantly doing something in the house we still have lots more that we need to finish up and even parts of the house that we still have yet to touch. 

Before we viewed the property, we had seen pictures of it a few times online and for some reason it never went further than that, until one day we decided to just booked a load of viewings to see what we did and did not like. As soon as I walked in the front door I fell in love with it! The large hallway, the parquet flooring, the staircase, the potential to make it our own, the spacious feel for the house and the massive garage! We knew we had to put an offer in straight away. 


























Post a Comment