SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday 20 January 2017

10 Things You NEED from New Look

New Look have really upped their game recently, creating even better trend led pieces than ever before. I have always been a fan of theirs, however I always tend to shop in store and not really bother with their website as I always found it a bit dated. In the last week or so their new campaign about mixing up your new season keeps popping up on my various social media and Iv got to admit, its really inspiring me to mix up my style. I thought I would take a look on their website to get some ideas, (their styling has gone really 'cool girl') and show you some of the pieces that I would pick out. 


The Links to the products are below each picture, if you fancy grabbing them now! 



Embroidered Biker


Fray hem Mom Jeans

Embroidered Cardigan

Frill Hem Cropped Trousers



Spot print playsuit

Faux Fur Trim Denim Jacket

Colour Block Mules

Embroidered Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans

Post a Comment